If you are interested to find out and learn how to talk to your wife / husband or partner / partner, to be understood and to understand, and to build lasting and good relationships, how to work out a compromise in a relationship and how to argue in a constructive way, welcome to the marriage and couples interpersonal communication workshop!
The workshop will be held in small groups (four to six pairs). This will be a series of five meetings, lasting approx 1.5 hrs every two weeks.
- Interactive exercises
- Learning through personal experience
- Educational games
- Safe atmosphere
- Man and woman in a relationship - what sets you apart, communication differences
- Communication barriers - what interferes with effective communication?
- Effective communication tools, including a "my statement" and "your statement" active listening
- Emotions in the communication process, how to identify and express emotions
- Dealing in conflict situation
Free admission: on the participation of first come first served.
If you are interested, please send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In the message, please include your name and phone number.