- Retirement/sheltered housing.
- 33 flats.
- Sizes 1 bedroom.
- Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties.
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service.
- Sheltered Housing Manager service 9am.
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden.
- Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 600 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 600 yards; town centre 2 mile(s); GP 0.7 mile(s); social centre 10 yards.
- Regular social activities.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
- Rent (social landlord)
Scheme for, or of particular interest to: the Chinese community.
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the home or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 221 9790.